Traditional 3-Bed Home Plan with Attached Garage
About This Plan
- The master is conveniently located on the main floor of this 3-bed traditional cottage house plan.
- The front of the home is open wall to wall and gives you the dining room and family room with fireplace.
- Upstairs, the kids beds share a bath.
- Related Plan: Remove the garage with with house plan 73174HS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 810 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 450 sq. ft.
- Entry: 30 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 670 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 402 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss