Traditional 3 Bed Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- The open floor plan features lots of windows that provide a bright open feel.
- The kitchen and adjacent breakfast nook are a great place to read the Sunday paper.
- A large living room with a vaulted ceiling, a fireplace and built-in shelving, and a formal dining room complete the living area of this home.
- Three bedrooms, two baths, and an additional powder room complete this home.
- The three car garage is ideal for the multiple-car family or can be used as a shop or crafting area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,964 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,964 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 8"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 779 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss