Traditional 3 Bed Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home was designed to be easy to build without sacrificing design.
- Inside you'll be amazed at home large the home feels because of the vaulted ceilings in the living room and the open floor plan.
- The kitchen, dining and living rooms flow easily together making a living space that's large enough for family gatherings.
- A fireplace warms the main living area, and a screened porch off the dining room allows for even more space.
- The master suite features a cathedral ceiling, walk-in closet and private bath while the two additional bedrooms share the bath just off the hall.
- A two-stall garage with plenty of extra storage makes this home affordable for just about any family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,419 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,419 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 154 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 749 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 502 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss