Traditional 3 Bedroom 2 Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- The spacious great room has a cozy fireplace and plenty of windows.
- The sunny breakfast nook is perfect for family dining while a formal dining room provides a warm atmosphere for special occasions.
- The kitchen offers a unique use of space with the appliances placed around the perimeter.
- Upstairs, the master suite has a large walk-in closet and a private bath. Three additional bedrooms share a full bath that includes a dual vanity.
- Other amenities include a main-floor powder room, laundry room, and access to the two-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,143 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,109 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,034 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 8"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 447 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss