Traditional 3 Bedroom Home Plan
About This Plan
- The two-story entry and great room provide dramatic focal points that extend the spacious feel of this home; your family will love the cheery fireplace in the great room.
- The large kitchen/nook features plenty of counter space and access to the backyard and is adjacent to the formal dining room.
- The den has built-in cabinets and would be perfect for after-hours work or as a media room.
- Upstairs, the master suite has an enormous walk-in closet and a private bath while the two secondary bedrooms share a full bath and have ample closet space.
- The three-stall garage and the main-floor laundry will only increase your enjoyment of this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,592 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,408 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 836 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss