Traditional 3 Bedroom Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- The great room features a fireplace surrounded by built-ins.
- The kitchen has wrap-around counters that provide ample space for meal preparation and is open to both the sunny breakfast nook and the formal dining room.
- A screen porch off the nook creates a private area for relaxation.
- The master suite feels like a retreat; it has two generous walk-in closets, a spa tub, and dual vanities.
- Two additional bedrooms share a full bath with a linen closet.
- Other amenities include a powder room, laundry room, and attached three-car garage with steps leading to the basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,452 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,452 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 158 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 4"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 851 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss