Traditional 3 (or 4) Bedroom Brick and Shake Home Plan with Outdoor Living In Back
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This appealing traditional 3- or 4-bedroom home plan welcomes you with a brick, stone and shake exterior, covered front entry, and 2-car garage.
- The bright, open family and dining room offer countless options for entertaining and casual meals.
- In the kitchen, enjoy the convenience of a walk-in pantry and large breakfast bar.
- On the upper level, discover a large loft office space and versatile bonus room or 4th bedroom with a bath.
- The spacious main-floor master suite offers easy access to the outdoors, twin walk-in closets, and a 5-piece bath with walk-in shower and linen closet.
- Enjoy outdoor living on the expansive wraparound covered back porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,529 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,495 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,034 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 825 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 349 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 2"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 558 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12