Traditional 4-Bed Home Plan with 2-Story Foyer and a Home Office
About This Plan
- A covered front porch, open concept living area, first floor master suite, private study, three upper level bedrooms and a loft combine to create a beautiful and spacious home.
- A 9’ standard ceiling height on the main level is complimented by 18’ in the foyer, 13’9” in the great room, and 10’ in the Dining Area.
- The kitchen island serves as a favorite gathering space for family and guests, while a private study or home office lets you work from home in style.
- A double bowl vanity, stand-alone tub, large shower and a walk-in closet pamper the homeowner in the master suite.
- Upstairs, the balcony overlooks the foyer and leads to a loft.
- Included with this plan is a full walk-out lower level, basement foundation, a bedroom, bath with shower, bar area, rec room and storage (the lower level is not factored into the total living area and gives you 1,830 square feet of space when built out).
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,794 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,808 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 986 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 144 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,808 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 3"
- Depth: 72' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 10" First Floor / 9' 1" Second Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss