Traditional 4-Bed House Pan with 2-Story Family Room
About This Plan
- Family and friends are sure to love the coziness of this traditional, delicately detailed 1-1/2 story home.
- Whether you're eating at the breakfast bar or in the dining room, you'll enjoy the bright sunshine that warms the rooms as it pours in from the windows surrounding you.
- The see-through fireplace shared by the family room and study will set the tone for cozy evenings at home, whether spent in work or relaxation.
- The master suite, with its walk-in closet and spacious bath, offers plenty of room for lounging or enjoying the attached deck off the back.
- Upstairs, you'll find three more bedrooms with plenty of closet space and you will enjoy the open feeling created by the view into the family room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,484 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,737 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 747 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 8"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 412 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss