Traditional 4-Bedroom Home Plan with Study and Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom traditional home plan features a striking brick exterior, covered porch with a column, and a 2-car garage.
- Formal living and dining spaces in the front of the home boast elegant tray ceilings. A welcoming 2-story family room with a fireplace serves as a central gathering place, while an adjacent wraparound kitchen and cheerful nook with a bay window offer plenty of options for casual meals. A tucked-away main floor study offers privacy.
- The secluded main-floor master suite becomes your retreat, offering French-door access to an expansive back deck, a roomy walk-in closet, and a 5-piece bath.
- On the upper level, two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
- The enclosed second-level rec room lends versatility and convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,239 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,269 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 970 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 543 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12