Traditional 4 Bedroom House Plan with 3 Car Garage
About This Plan
- The island kitchen is adjacent to a sunny nook.
- The large family room features a fireplace surrounded by cabinets.
- When you need to entertain, try the formal living and dining rooms.
- Upstairs, you will enjoy the luxurious master suite; it offers two closets, one a walk-in, and a spacious master bath, featuring a whirlpool tub and a separate vanity area. This floor has three additional bedrooms with plenty of closet space that share a full bath.
- A large laundry room, half bath, and a three-car garage complete the plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,917 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,537 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 4"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 912 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss