Traditional 5-Bed Home Plan with Angled Family Room and Laundry Upstairs
About This Plan
- This house plan offers comfortable space with multiple living areas. An open floor plan gives a much larger feeling than the square footage suggests.
- In traditional style, the two story foyer is flanked by a formal living room and dining room.
- The island kitchen opens to both the breakfast and angled keeping room. A beautiful stacked stone fireplace flanked by windows adds a warm centerpiece for family and friends.
- The 2-story grand room has another fireplace and views across the back deck.
- Completing the first floor is a bedroom with full bath and a study.
- On the second floor, the master bedroom, boasts a luxury bath and spacious walk in closet. Three additional bedrooms complete the home.
- Plans come with designs for a 2 and 3 car garage.
- Related Plans: Get 3 bedrooms with house plan 15685GE
- Get an alternate exterior with front porch with house plan 15683GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,439 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,884 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,555 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"