Traditional American Design
About This Plan
- This traditional American design enjoys the country look of siding, blended with classic brick for a cheerful place to call home. The recessed entry opens up with a vaulted ceiling that extends to the great room.
- On the right, columns introduce the U-shaped kitchen, which easily serves the casual nook and formal dining room. A nearby garage offers tons of storage space.
- The left side of the home grants three comparable secondary bedrooms that share a full bath, and a soothing master suite with a private spa bath and oversized walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,923 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,923 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,923 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 668 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss