About This Plan
- This is a Traditional Americana styled home with Federal accents, such as the standing seam metal accents on the bay windows and front porch supported by heavy classic columns, and gabled dormers.
- Spacious rooms that flow from one to another make this home plan ideal for entertaining and family living on a comfortable scale.
- Whether you are looking for a well-appointed kitchen, an ample family room, or a master suite with his and hers amenities, this design has them and more.
- Outdoor retreats abound, from the covered front porch to a screened back porch with its own fireplace.
- Many of the rooms on the main level have special accents such as vaulted, coffered or tray ceilings.
- This home design also has a detached garage which is connected to the house by a porte-cochere and a third-car garage that is pushed back to the rear of the house.
- The upper level consists of three large bedrooms with private baths and walk-in closets, a large media room, a craft room, and a guest suite with private bath above the detached garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,124 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,207 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,917 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 112' 9"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater