Traditional and Contemporary Blend
About This Plan
- The house plan is a blend of traditional and contemporary elements, inside and out.
- Traditional-looking brick veneer covers all of the exterior walls. A soldier course of raised brick runs parallel to the eaves, while additional raised brick trim accents the gridded windows and custom chimney.
- Wood detailing accents the posts that draw attention to the recessed front porch.
- Inside, vaulted ceilings expand the sense of spaciousness in the entry, great room and master suite. Secondary bedrooms and a bathroom are to the right.
- From this juncture, the kitchen is straight ahead; another high shelf on the right caps the opening into the great room. Double doors on the left open into what could be a home office, study, media room, or even a fourth bedroom, if needed.
- Natural light washes in through windows that fill most of the great room's rear wall. High-set windows above the bookshelves flank the fireplace as well. French doors in the dining area provide easy access to a covered patio, which could be screened.
- The kitchen is partially open to the great room.
- The walk-in pantry is large, as is the passthrough utility room that connects to the three-car garage. Either of the counters here could double as a sewing nook.
- Amenities in the master suite include: covered patio access, a roomy walk-in closet and a two-section bathroom with double vanity, towel cabinet and spa tub. The toilet can be separately enclosed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,130 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 8"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 940 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss