Traditional and Stately
About This Plan
- Traditional, stately and well-lighted, this home plan offers a lot for the modern family.
- Formal dining and living rooms flank the large, tiled foyer.
- The living room may be enclosed with double doors, making it ideal as a home office as well.
- Functional, practical and efficient describe the layout of the island kitchen and dinette, which includes a built-in desk and access to a sun porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,540 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,446 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,094 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 619 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss