About This Plan
- Wonderful vaulted ceilings top the family room and breakfast area in this delightful Traditional home plan.
- Columns separate the formal living room from the foyer, making the space seem larger.
- The living room flows right into the dining room and into the kitchen beyond.
- The first floor master suite saves you from climbing stairs at night and a whirlpool tub will soak your cares away.
- On the second floor, an open rail balcony sheds views onto the foyer and family room below.
- Future rec space over the garage can be finished to suit your timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,253 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,634 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 619 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 229 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 54' 5"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 413 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick