About This Plan
- This four bedroom two-story house plan has shakes, stone and siding to dress up the exterior.
- The well-laid out floor plan has a study with a built-in desk and an open layout in the main living area of the home.
- Even the mud room is thoughtfully planned with a bench and built-in lockers for organized storage.
- On the upper floor, an open rail in the loft lets you look down into the great room below.
- The laundry room on this floor has a long counter for folding clothes and a window to brighten your chores.
- The sunken owner's suite gives you more built-ins plus a corner soaking tub in the master bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,947 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,261 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,686 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,261 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 879 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Sloping Lot