About This Plan
- Live all on one floor in this beautiful Traditional Ranch house plan.
- The home comes with a big open floor plan that lets you see from the angled kitchen sink into the living room and dining room at the same time.
- Both bedrooms have a quiet location at the back of the house and share a large bathroom in the hall.
- A washer/dryer closet saves space by moving it to the bathroom.
- The one car garage is three steps down from the main living areas.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,302 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,302 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 268 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss