About This Plan
- An arched entry porch opens up to a beautiful two-story foyer, giving you an impressive entrance to this Traditional house plan.
- Two interior columns announce the formal dining room on the right while the formal great room lies in back.
- Step to the right to enter the comfortable and large informal area of the home.
- A big bay window extends the bright and cheerful breakfast nook.
- In the master suite, an elegant coffered ceiling is a custom designer touch.
- The vaulted master bathroom features a giant corner soaking tub.
- Each bedroom on the second floor is huge and the enormous finished rec room is for the whole family to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,051 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,858 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,193 sq. ft.
- Entry: 22 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 739 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12