About This Plan
- Double doors usher you into this Traditional house plan, with a big formal dining room to the left.
- Entertain in style in the huge great room with its elegant coffered ceiling, where built-ins flank the fireplace.
- A second living area, the keeping room, is close by with another fireplace to cozy up to.
- From the kitchen sink you can see it all and there's a wide walk-in pantry too.
- The first floor master suite has and enormous master bathroom and twin walk-in closets.
- Bedroom 2 is also on the first floor and it makes an ideal guest suite.
- Two more bedrooms are up on the second floor along with an enormous rec room that is included in the home's square footage of 3,410.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,410 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,267 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,143 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12