Traditional Beauty with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- A large bay window not only looks good on the exterior, it makes the study a little bigger.
- An 11' vaulted ceiling tops the great room and makes room for a lovely arched window.
- Homeowners get a prow-shaped master suite with sliding glass doors that lead outside.
- The spacious kitchen offers a walk-in pantry and a built-in desk.
- The well-organized mud room even has built-in lockers for excellent storage.
- Head down to the fully finished lower level where three more bedrooms will comfortably house family and guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,388 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,478 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,910 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 866 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss