Traditional Blended with Mediteranean
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The house plan blends traditional and present day Mediterranean styling in a plan that is at once elegant and informal. Traditional elements include a tile roof, arched windows, and stucco relief. Bold columns, a cameo window and planters overflowing with vegetation provide contemporary flavor.
- Vaulted ceilings create a sense of openness in the formal living spaces at the core of this plan. Widely spaced columns support plant shelves that delineate the boundaries of dining room, living room and hallways. A small powder room is close to everything.
- The cooking island is set at a diagonal to create a uniquely shaped triangular kitchen.
- The eating bar adds still more counter space. Utilities and a walk-in pantry are located between the kitchen and the garage. On the far side of the kitchen, a glass door in the nook leads to a screened porch that opens onto a terrace.
- Bedrooms are clustered together at the left. Luxury amenities in the master suite include a large walk-in closet, a private bathroom with two lavs and an enclosed toilet and shower. Glass blocks form the shower stall and brighten the bathing alcove.
- Each of the secondary bedrooms has direct access to a dual-compartment bathroom. The bedroom closest to the entry porch could be outfitted with French doors and used as a den or office.