Traditional Brick Exterior
About This Plan
- The traditional brick exterior of this handsome ranch is only the start of what it has to offer.
- The kitchen will please the gourmet in your family with the snack bar/island and expansive counter space.
- It is open to the dining room and has a window to the living room.
- The living room is perfect for relaxing or entertaining and features a graceful tray ceiling, a fireplace surrounded by built-in cabinets, and French doors that lead out back.
- The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, and a well-designed master bath.
- Two additional bedrooms also have walk-in closets and share a full hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,801 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,801 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 749 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss