Traditional Brick Home Plan
About This Plan
- This Traditional brick home offers you 2,140 square feet of living space. The foyer of this home plan gives you a ten-foot ceiling height and access to the dining room, aster bedroom and great room.
- The master bedroom offers you a sitting area, walk-through bathroom and an extensive walk-in closet.
- The dining room enjoys a twelve-foot ceiling, soffits, and decorative columns.
- The great room is where your family can appreciate a ten-foot ceiling, a fireplace with built-in cabinets, and windows that overlook the back of the home.
- In the kitchen/nook area, you'll appreciate the island, pantry and abundant cabinet space. From the nook you can access a three-season porch.
- The finished walkout basement gives you an additional bedroom and bath, a large rec room and plenty of storage.
- Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89383AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,022 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 882 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 584 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot