Traditional Charm with Contemporary Class
About This Plan
- Stepping into the high vaulted entryway of this unique home plan, the first impression is one of spaciousness. Both the entry and the formal living room are vaulted to the second floor. In fact, the landing at the top of the curving stairway overlooks the living room.
- Another area that gives the impression of spaciousness is the kitchen, made delightfully bright with both a garden window and a bay window. The upper of the double ovens in the nook has microwave capabilities and in addition to the pantry, there are also plenty of cupboards.
- This design makes excellent use of oddly shaped spaces. A hutch is tucked into an angle in the dining room, a fireplace in another in the family room, and a small angled half bath is conveniently close to everything.
- The master suite has an oversized tub and a shower, both brightened by a skylight and glass blocks. A sliding door provides privacy and steam containment for the shower and toilet. Double sinks are outside this area, close to the walk-in closet.
- A home office is located close to the master suite. The utility room has all the amenities: laundry sink, appliances, fold-down ironing board and a window-lit shelf that looks out onto the front porch. The two-car garage includes extra space for a workbench and/or storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,492 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,940 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 552 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss