About This Plan
- This traditional plan features 1,653 square feet of living space.
- The 12'x17' living room has a double window for generous sunlight and a fireplace. An angled corner leads to the kitchen which measures 18'x10' and has a large, sunny breakfast area. The 12'x12' dining room is conveniently placed for entertaining.
- Completing the lower level are a powder room and spacious laundry room.
- The upper level features a roomy master suite measuring 12'x19'. The master bath features a separate tub and shower, two vanities and a closet. A larger walk-in closet is located off of the master bedroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, measuring 12'x12' and 11'x10' respectively, share a hall bath.
- A spacious 20'x14' bonus room can serve as a fourth bedroom.
- For a related house plan, see 2011GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,653 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 816 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 837 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss