Traditional Classic in Multiple Versions
About This Plan
- You are greeted by a welcoming corner porch with 11' ceilings in this classic design. Step inside and the 20' ceilings in the entry make a great statement.
- Through the arched passageway you'll find the family room with wet bar, fireplace with built-ins and access to the side patio. The pass-through Kitchen keeps the cook involved with guests while hiding clutter.
- The dining room is open to the family room. Built-ins are a nice touch.
- The study has a tray ceiling and is quietly situated away from the main portion of the home. Off the Kitchen and breakfast room, the den makes for another quiet retreat.
- The master suite with double tray ceilings features a large walk-in wardrobe.
- Upstairs, a loft and game room compliment two bedroom suites, one with access to an outdoor balcony.
- Related Plans: For a slightly smaller Kitchen, see house plan 36114TX.
- Need less space? Replace the den with a garage with house plans 36113TX, 36116TX and 36117TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,751 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,687 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,064 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 717 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"