About This Plan
- Enhancing the exterior of this traditional cottage are tapered columns on the front porch and a combination of brick and horizontal siding.
- Columns delineate the foyer and the formal dining room. The living room enjoys a fireplace, an 11' ceiling and access to the rear porch.
- The kitchen features a walk-in pantry, windowed nook, angled eating bar and built-in desk.
- On one side of the house, two bedrooms of identical size share a full bath. The private master is placed on the other side of the house with a bath containing walk-in closets, a shower entered through an archway and a garden tub flanked by twin vanities.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 11' master.
- Foundation: slab.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,819 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,819 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss