Traditional Country Farmhouse
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A home plan with symmetry, balance and traditional styling. A covered porch entry is finished with siding and shingles to create a point of interest along with the brick that covers the balance of the exterior.
- A luxurious main level master suite provides his and her walk-in closets as well as a view to the pool through a dramatic bow window. A lovely sitting area provides direct access from the master to the covered rear porch.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 have convenient access to a Jack and Jill bath. The media room and bonus room each can be easily converted to a 4th and 5th bedroom.
- There are 3 1/2 baths and a basement for further expansion.
- The family room ceiling is apx. 13'2' high, the master bedroom vaults to apx. 13'6' and the dining room has a tray ceiling at apx. 10'. Other rooms have 9' ceilings except the bonus which is 8'.