Traditional Country Home Design
About This Plan
- Enjoy warm summer evenings under the stars on the front porch of this traditional home plan.
- Traveling inside you'll feel the ambiance created by the intricate ten foot boxed ceiling in the living room and the elegance of the boxed columns leading to the dining room.
- The convenient kitchen with eat at snack bar is adjacent to the second bedroom or study.
- The master suite offers you a world of it's own with spacious nine foot boxed ceiling, a large master bath complete with 'his and her' vanities and ample closet space.
- This traditional country design will make your dreams come true.
- Optional Basement Available for $ 250.00
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,169 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,169 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 4"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 388 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick