Traditional Country Home Plan with 3 Beds
About This Plan
- Imagine springtime afternoons on the porch swing of this home.
- Friends and family can mingle in the spacious great room before dinner is served in the dining room.
- Tradition can begin on Sunday mornings in your kitchen with easy access to the hearth room.
- The master suite of your home comes complete with corner glass shower, walk-in closet, double vanities and whirlpool tub.
- The optional upstairs area includes a bedroom, and a large bonus room that can serve as a play room for children of all ages.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,078 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,768 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 310 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 72 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 236 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick