Traditional Design Has Special Features
About This Plan
- A large arched window set in a dormer is the focal point of this traditional design.
- Inside, transom windows flank the fireplace in the great room, where two more windows add light and a high ceiling adds volume.
- A peninsula snack bar separates the kitchen from the breakfast room. Among the features of this area are a pantry closet, a built-in desk, a utility room and garage access.
- The formal dining room lies off the entry.
- Occupying its own wing is the private master suite. Note the skylight over the garden whirlpool tub.
- Upstairs, three family bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,855 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,297 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 558 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 141 sq. ft.
- Storage: 141 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 45' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick