Traditional Design with Country Flair
About This Plan
- This traditional home plan has a country flair with a covered porch and a two-level layout that make it absolutely irresistible. As you enter the home you'll be greeted by a two-story living room with a cozy fireplace and a serving-bar overlook from the kitchen that visually unites the two rooms. The kitchen also features an island kitchen that flows into the bay-windowed dining room.
- The master suite enjoys privacy with a pampering bath and rear-porch access.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms are joined by a full bath, a loft, and convenient laundry chute.
- For a related house plan, see 8982AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,299 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,305 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 994 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 428 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss