Traditional Economical Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With a traditional facade and efficient layout, this economical house plan packs a lot of living space into only 2,382 square feet.
- A two-story entry leads down a gallery hall to the spacious great room, built for entertaining with a fireplace flanked by built-ins and abundant natural light.
- The U-shaped kitchen is situated conveniently between the dining room and sunny nook with outdoor access.
- Upstairs, the master suite is decked out with a private bath and walk-in closet. Twin bedrooms and one slightly larger bedroom all share a full bath, which features dual vanities and a linen closet.
- A three-car garage easily shelters the family fleet.