Traditional Economical Design
About This Plan
- With a traditional facade and efficient layout, this economical house plan packs a lot of living space into only 2,382 square feet.
- A two-story entry leads down a gallery hall to the spacious great room, built for entertaining with a fireplace flanked by built-ins and abundant natural light.
- The U-shaped kitchen is situated conveniently between the dining room and sunny nook with outdoor access.
- Upstairs, the master suite is decked out with a private bath and walk-in closet. Twin bedrooms and one slightly larger bedroom all share a full bath, which features dual vanities and a linen closet.
- A three-car garage easily shelters the family fleet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,382 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,260 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,122 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 8"
- Depth: 45' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 633 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss