About This Plan
- Although the exterior of this Traditional home plan looks imposing, it has a well designed interior for warm family living.
- The formal parlor and dining room are off the main foyer with views of the curved staircase close at hand.
- Step back to the spacious living room with its two-sided fireplace shared with the vaulted keeping room.
- Four over-sized bedrooms occupy the second floor where an open rail balcony lets you view the living room and foyer below.
- The master suite is extra special with vaulted ceilings in both the bedroom and the raised sitting room with fireplace.
- His and her closets and a luxurious bathroom complete the suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,001 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,821 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick