3 - 4
About This Plan
- An elegant hip roof with a charming dormer crowns this one level Traditional house plan.
- Interior columns keep the floor plan open so there's a smooth flow from room to room.
- Both the master bedroom and the informal dining area have doors to the rear covered porch where you can enjoy the outdoors in shady comfort.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if desired since it comes with a walk-in closet and a nearby bathroom.
- The master suite is in back away from street noise and has sloped ceilings and a huge walk-in closet in an L-shape.
- A small covered porch on the right side of the home gives you an informal entrance into the utility room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,546 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,546 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick