About This Plan
- This elegant traditional design has large circle-top windows on the front of each wing as well as on the entry.
- Two columns with an arch above lead you into the spacious great room with its wall of glass providing views of the rear porch and beyond.
- The kitchen has a walk-in pantry and raised eating bar. The bright and airy breakfast room opens onto one of the rear porches.
- The large comfortable master bedroom is separated from the other family bedrooms and has access to a lounge or office space.
- Bonus space above the garage provides additional space if needed.
- Related Plans: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 5134MM and an alternate layout with house plan 5133MM.
- Downsize with house plan 5121MM (1,855 sq. ft.), 5109MM (1,638 sq. ft.) and 5157MM (1,503 sq. ft. with front-facing garage).
- See these related house plans: 5168MM, 5149MM, 5128MM, , 5102MMand 5167MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,252 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,252 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,346 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 452 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 208 sq. ft.
- Storage: 32 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 618 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick