About this Plan
- This stately two-story home has a lot of glamour and plenty of space. It has four bedrooms, three and a half baths, a living room, a dining room, and a full featured kitchen. Its stucco exterior is easy to maintain and looks great.
- The two-story ceiling in the foyer opens to the balcony. To the right of the foyer is a modest living room. To the left is a plentiful dining room.
- The family room is well sized with a large corner fireplace with a raised brick hearth. On the rear wall are two sets of French doors that lead to a large covered porch. The family room also connects to the kitchen.
- Enjoy the large kitchen with. a center island and cooktop. On one of the walls is an oven with built-in microwave and a built-in desk. On the opposite wall is the sink with a double window with a circle top over it. On another wall is a full row of pantry cabinets. Opposite is a peninsula bar the over looks the breakfast room.
- Enjoy your privacy in the master suite. The master bath has a large, six-foot garden tub with a large obscure window above it. There are two walk-in closets and two vanities. One of the vanities features a knee-space. This bath also has room for a standing shower and a linen closet.
- Upstairs are three well-sized bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has its own full bath with dressing room. Connected to this dressing room is its walk-in closet. The other two bedrooms share a full bath, but each has its own separate dressing room.
- Other features include a two-car garage and a large utility room with a closet and shelves.
- The roof pitch is 10:12.
See What's Included in this Plan...