About This Plan
- Traditional elegance shapes the facade of this tempting design.
- A formal dining room and den flank the entry inside and an elegant curved-stairway leads to the lower level.
- The snack-bar kitchen, breakfast nook bay and hearth rooms are open to one another for casual family gatherings, while the wrap-around deck outside makes it a fantastic area for viewing the back yard.
- The main-level master suite boasts a private wood deck, master bath and roomy walk-in closet.
- The basement level offers four additional bedrooms, three bathrooms, a family room, a toy room and exercise room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,282 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,812 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1136 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss