Traditional European House Plan
About This Plan
- The stucco finish provides an elegant look to a home that is as beautiful from the rear as it appears from the front curb.
- Available in a 3,800 foot version as well, this home is a perfect blend of charm and practicality.
- The two-story foyer is graced by a lovely staircase and Romeo balcony overlook from upstairs.
- Two columns flank the entry to the great room notable for its beautiful window wall facing the rear grounds.
- Two-story double bays on the rear of the home form the keeping room and breakfast room on one side and the master bedroom and its sitting area on the other.
- A huge walk in pantry and adjacent butler's pantry connect the dining room to the kitchen.
- Rear stairs from the kitchen join the family gathering area with the three bedrooms and game room upstairs.
- With a large study downstairs and walk in attic storage available for expansion upstairs, this home provides all the amenities needed for today's busy family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,264 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,634 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,630 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 8"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 517 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick