About This Plan
- Siding and brick work in tandem to enhance the traditional exterior of this home plan. The entrance is raised and opens to a hall with a few steps up to the living and dining areas.
- Both the living room and the family room boast fireplaces; the family room also has sliding glass doors to the rear yard.
- The kitchen is set in a bayed area and has an open breakfast room overlooking the yard.
- A service entrance holds a full bath and access to the two-car garage. On the second floor are two family bedrooms--one with walk-in closet--and a master suite with private bath and walk-in closet.
- A linen closet and broom closet are handy storage areas on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,114 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 270 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss