Traditional Farmhouse Ranch
About This Plan
- This sprawling traditionally styled ranch home plan is just loaded with features.
- The master suite is off in a wing of its own, and boasts a beautifully appointed bathroom complimented by a very spacious walk-in closet.
- A family entry at the side leads into a big laundry/mudroom area with a powder room nearby.
- The wonderful open planning of the four living areas makes the home seem huge and a ten foot high great room ceiling, the fireplace, and a recess for an entertainment center make this room spectacular.
- To the right are two large bedrooms and a bath.
- For storage, in addition to the full basement, a set of pull-down stairs provides access to an attic loft over the garage.
- The laundry room is 10' by 6'4".
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,910 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,910 sq. ft.
- Deck: 252 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 8"
- Depth: 48' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss