Traditional Floridian Home Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional Floridian design is perfect for housing the family. The use of lots of windows in the rear allows light to brighten the open living area.
- The family and kitchen area offers a bright eating nook, a fireplace flanked by media shelving, a pantry closet, a snack bar and a handy kitchen island.
- The split-bedroom floor plan places two identically sized bedrooms joined by a bath on one side of the house.
- On the other side, the master suite enjoys French-door access to the rear patio, as well as his and her walk-in closets and a bath with a garden tub and separate shower.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 6466HD.
- Need a rear-facing garage? See house plans 6307HD, 6481HD and 6321HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,173 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,173 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 4"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 827 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss