Traditional Four Bedroom Home Plan
About This Plan
- With it's abundance of features and open design, no one would guess that this home is just 1,980 square feet. The traditional brick exterior offers a refined and elegant appeal.
- The master suite has a dramatic vaulted ceiling and open dormer. The walk-in closet is enormous. A spacious master bath, including separate garden tub, shower and a private toilet room, makes this truly an owner's retreat.
- The flow throughout the kitchen, breakfast, and family room makes this the perfect home for entertaining guests. The vaulted family room has double French doors which lead onto a large deck. Just off the kitchen are a spacious laundry room and pantry.
- The stairs, located in the two-story foyer, lead up to the secondary bedrooms, measuring 14'x 10' and 10'x 12', each with a walk-in closet. There's even a fourth bedroom or office. Bedroom 3 has a private bath while bedroom 2 and 4 share a bath with shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,980 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,345 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 635 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss