Traditional French Country Cottage
About This Plan
- This traditional stone French Country cottage is designed to look as though it's been around for many years. It's casual stone exterior invites you inside to a two-story entry, while directly ahead of you the great room incorporates a cathedral ceiling, creating a feeling of welcoming and openness.
- The master suite, located on the main floor, allows for a quiet evening alone, while the children sleep soundly upstairs.
- Lockers inside the laundry provide fun, unique storage for everyone in the family.
- Related Plans: Gain a fourth bedroom with house plan 89063AH and 89321AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,396 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,930 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 466 sq. ft.
- Deck: 217 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 8"
- Depth: 66' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 736 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss