Traditional Great Room Plan
2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A tasteful combination of stone and siding on the fa'ade of this home plan gives it a polished look. Distinguished by its high roofline, vaulted ceilings are integrated throughout the floor plan.
- An 11' high entry opens into the rear of the home where the vaulted great room, kitchen and dining room are located. The great room, complete with a fireplace and a built-in media center, is the perfect place for the family to gather. The center island and breakfast bar in the kitchen allows for ample counter space. With close proximity to the kitchen, the dining room has a view to the rear yard and a convenient French door leading out to the covered porch.
- The vaulted master suite is tucked in the corner of the home, allowing for privacy and another rear view through tall arched windows. All of the amenities are featured in this suite; a walk-in closet, spa tub and dual sinks.
- Flanking the foyer are the additional bedrooms. With a great location, the third bedroom could easily serve as a den.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 6920AM.