Traditional Home for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- A charming front porch, decorative shutters and wood shakes blend together to give this narrow lot home maximum curb appeal.
- Only 21' wide, the home's open floor plan makes it feel larger.
- A corner fireplace warms the big family room.
- Just beyond, the kitchen and dining room form one large space.
- A side porch is perfect for family and service people.
- Two big bedrooms on the upper floor have easy access to the laundry room.
- The master suite benefits from a lovely tray ceiling and two big walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,410 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 683 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 727 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 126 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 21' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 432 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12