Traditional Home for Corner Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A fanlight and four arched windows echo the arches on the front porch of this traditional dwelling. Three dormers also decorate the front elevation. In back, French doors open from the fireplaced great room to a deck that steps out to a good-sized patio. The side placement of the garage suits the home to a corner lot.
- Inside, a study and a formal dining room flank the foyer. The dining room is well situated near the breakfast nook and the kitchen, where an island with both a cooktop and an eating bar is featured.
- Isolated in its own wing, the master suite includes a wonderful two-compartment bath. Here, twin walk-in closets are placed on either side of a step-up garden tub. The bath also includes twin sinks and a walk-in shower.
- Upstairs, light pours through three skylights to illuminate the hallway. Two bedrooms have dormers. Completing the second floor are a full bath, also with a dormer, and two bonus rooms that await finishing.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify.