Traditional Home Perfect For The Lake
About This Plan
- Enter via the front covered porch with 14-inch columns and 10-foot ceiling.
- Entering the foyer, French doors open to the study and the formal dining room.
- The great room with a 10-foot boxed ceiling and gas fireplace provides an awesome view of the lake and has French door access to the rear covered deck--perfect for those wanting to watch the sun set.
- The hearth room has a 10-foot boxed ceiling with gas fireplace and french doors to the covered deck.
- Preparing the meal is easy in your spacious kitchen with island, computer center and eat-in bar.
- When it's all over, retreat to your master bath with corner whirlpool tub, walk-in closets and separate glass shower with seat and split vanities.
- A game room with wet bar accesses the rear covered porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,485 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,235 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 2"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick